- Country: Switzerland
- City: St-Gingolph
- Building area: 630 m2
- Floor space: 300 m2
- Number of rooms: G+2
- Number of rooms: 4
- Garage: 2 places
- Visitor parking: 10 places
- Garage for boat: 1 place
- Private beach
A new luxury villa is situated at the picturesque location at the foot of the mountain, on the shores of Lake Geneva, opposite the Swiss health resort of Montreux.
The villa disposes its own beach and garage for boats, a private bunder for boats and an equipped garage for two cars and visitor parking for 10 places. Panoramic windows and large terraces at three sides on the two top floors offer an exceptional view of the lake and of Chillon Castle as well as Montreux and Lausanne cities.
The total area of the villa is 300 m2, the plot area is 630 m2.
The property has two floors:
• On the ground floor there is spa, hamam, bar, gym area and wine vault.
• On the first floor there are three bedrooms with the access to wide terrace, bathroom and dressing room. According to designer project the bathroom is installed in one of the rooms, for efficient use of space one room has a built-in cupboard.
• On the second floor there is a living room, guest room and a kitchen with the access to the terrace, a bedroom and a bathroom. The kitchen of the villa is equipped with the latest technology. The fireplace is installed in the living room.
The geographical position of the villa is very advantageous and consists of the following reasons:
– within an hour’s drive from Geneva;
– 17 km from the mineral water resort Evian-les-Bains;
– 5 minutes walk from yacht-club, golf course, horse farm and water park;
– close to all infrastructure facilities: supermarkets, schools, stadiums, restaurants, railway station and harbor.
Interior decoration was carried out in compliance with the standards for energy efficiency. High quality of construction, individual project and good location provide maximum of comfort and convenience.
Просмотреть увеличенную карту